- We inform you that your order will be processed with the appropriate logistics according to the temperature of the products that make up your basket, being able to use different transports suitable to the type of product. If your basket contains refrigerated or frozen products they will be served by transport with controlled temperature to avoid breaking the cold chain.
- We detail here the quantities that are applied by temperatures so that you can check it with the products chosen in your basket::
- Peninsula: EUR 4.95 for orders less than EUR 50.
- Balearic Islands: EUR 6,95 for orders less than EUR 69.
- Peninsula (only available BARCELONA and MADRID): EUR 10 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- Peninsula: EUR 6.50 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- For orders exceeding the minimum temperature thresholds, no shipping costs will apply.
- For orders with a total amount greater than EUR 99 no charges will be charged for any of the temperatures.
Consumers are increasingly cautious with their diet and demand healthy products. Restaurants know this and that is why they adapt their menus to these new consumer habits. Smoothies are the ideal alternative to set up a new alternative menu to soft drinks, sugary or alcoholic drinks.
Leave us your details and discover all the possibilities that incorporating a la carte smoothies in your restaurant will offer you.
DO YOU KNOW THE BENEFITS OF OUR SMOOTHIES FOR RESTAURANTS?
Smoothies are a cost-effective option for businesses, as their profit margin is attractive.
Smoothies can be prepared in less than a minute, allowing businesses to quickly serve their customers.
Smoothie preparation allows for precise cost control, as ingredients can be measured accurately. In addition, since there is no waste in smoothie preparation, each drink is ensured to contain the exact amount of ingredients, helping to maximize business profitability and minimize operating costs.
Smoothies can be combined with other food products such as sandwiches or salads, offering cross-selling opportunities.
Smoothies can be offered throughout the day, including during off-peak hours.
Smoothie preparation does not require specialized training, making it an ideal option when there is high turnover of personnel.
Smoothies offer a unique and refreshing flavor experience, improving recurrence and experience.
Smoothies are an easy-to-carry product, allowing customers to enjoy them on-site or take them with them.
Smoothies are often purchased on impulse, quickly boosting sales.
Smoothies are a healthy alternative to consuming fruits and vegetables, attracting customers who are seeking such options in vogue.
Smoothies can be turned into a refreshing cocktail for the afternoon or evening, allowing businesses to offer a unique and attractive drink option.
POINTS OF SALE
Smoothies accompany trends. We want to take care of ourselves and eat better, but we don't have time to do it. Therefore, if in a restaurant they offer us this possibility and it is appetizing, we will choose it. Smoothies are a must, offered with a salad, a sandwich or as a replacement for a conventional snack.
In recent months there has been a boom in "delivery", which has been become a usual service for some customers. Therefore, it is convenient to offer this alternative, with the support of recyclable packaging whenever possible.
If your restaurant is large and your audience is diversified, we suggest that you set up a healthy corner where you can show the entire range of shakes and smoothies. You will see that in a short time, this space will grow, as so will the percentage of consumers who bet on the natural.
Smoothies combined with alcohol can complement your offer for the afternoon or evening. It is the perfect alternative for those who want to have a drink without bubbles or in a light version. *
* All our smoothies have their own recipe made with alcohol so you can expand the offer. Do not hesitate to ask us!