- We inform you that your order will be processed with the appropriate logistics according to the temperature of the products that make up your basket, being able to use different transports suitable to the type of product. If your basket contains refrigerated or frozen products they will be served by transport with controlled temperature to avoid breaking the cold chain.
- We detail here the quantities that are applied by temperatures so that you can check it with the products chosen in your basket::
- Peninsula: EUR 4.95 for orders less than EUR 50.
- Balearic Islands: EUR 6,95 for orders less than EUR 69.
- Peninsula (only available BARCELONA and MADRID): EUR 10 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- Peninsula: EUR 6.50 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- For orders exceeding the minimum temperature thresholds, no shipping costs will apply.
- For orders with a total amount greater than EUR 99 no charges will be charged for any of the temperatures.
ISWARI 70G. Matcha, the king of teas.
Matcha is a specific type of Japanese tea grown only in the Land of the Rising Sun. It is a Gyokuro green tea, which undergoes a very special process. Matcha is turned into a powder so that the drinker can get the most beneficial properties out of it. Every day, when we drink green tea, we waste precious antioxidants and minerals... How? When we prepare a cup of green tea by soaking the leaves in warm water, we ingest only part of its beneficial compounds and nutrients. The only way around this is to consume the entire leaf. That's why Matcha is the best way to drink green tea and enjoy all of its properties.
Matcha is grown in specific regions of Japan. It is covered with dark nets during much of its growth cycle. In this way, it is stimulated to produce higher amounts of chlorophyll. Gyokuro tea leaves, which eventually become Matcha, are thus particularly rich in chlorophyll. But if we drank only an infusion of Gyokuro tea, we could not enjoy all the antioxidant and beneficial properties of its leaves, which would end up being wasted.
Matcha is selected and immediately cold processed to preserve all the its properties. Our Matcha is grown 400 km south of Tokyo, away from pollution, on lush hills. Once selected, the Gyokuro tea leaves are harvested, and selected by hand before being stone ground. We prefer the culinary variety, which is more bitter and richer in nutrients than the ceremonial variety. Matcha's bitter taste is the result of greater detoxifying power!
- GRASAS SAT
- By time of day
- By functionality
- Dietary Lifestyle
Low in saturated fats
No sugar added
Frutos de cáscara
- By benefits
- País de Producción
- Matcha Bio
1 dessert spoon (5g) per day. You can adjust the amounts for use in cakes and the like.
Nutritional information per 100g.