- We inform you that your order will be processed with the appropriate logistics according to the temperature of the products that make up your basket, being able to use different transports suitable to the type of product. If your basket contains refrigerated or frozen products they will be served by transport with controlled temperature to avoid breaking the cold chain.
- We detail here the quantities that are applied by temperatures so that you can check it with the products chosen in your basket::
- Peninsula: EUR 4.95 for orders less than EUR 50.
- Balearic Islands: EUR 6,95 for orders less than EUR 69.
- Peninsula (only available BARCELONA and MADRID): EUR 10 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- Peninsula: EUR 6.50 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- For orders exceeding the minimum temperature thresholds, no shipping costs will apply.
- For orders with a total amount greater than EUR 99 no charges will be charged for any of the temperatures.
ISWARI 250G. Maca is a root that grows in the extreme weather conditions of the Peruvian Andes. These roots are grounded into a highly nutritious powder containing many minerals, and was an important source of food for indigenous Peruvians for centuries.
It is an excellent superfood to increase energy levels, promote mental health, and balance the hormonal system. It helps regulate the menstrual cycle and minimize its symptoms. During menopause, Maca can reduce hot flashes, anxiety, and sexual dysfunction, and even combat osteoporosis. Maca is also well known for stimulating libido and spermatogenesis, increasing fertility
Maca Powder Bio
- GRASAS SAT
- By time of day
- By functionality
- Dietary Lifestyle
Low in saturated fats
No sugar added
Frutos de cáscara
- By benefits
- País de Producción
- Maca Bio
Maca Powder Bio
1 tablespoon of soup (15g) per day, in smoothies, yogurt, juices, pastries, etc.
Maca Powder Bio.
Nutritional information per 100g.