- We inform you that your order will be processed with the appropriate logistics according to the temperature of the products that make up your basket, being able to use different transports suitable to the type of product. If your basket contains refrigerated or frozen products they will be served by transport with controlled temperature to avoid breaking the cold chain.
- We detail here the quantities that are applied by temperatures so that you can check it with the products chosen in your basket::
- Peninsula: EUR 4.95 for orders less than EUR 50.
- Balearic Islands: EUR 6,95 for orders less than EUR 69.
- Peninsula (only available BARCELONA and MADRID): EUR 10 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- Peninsula: EUR 6.50 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- For orders exceeding the minimum temperature thresholds, no shipping costs will apply.
- For orders with a total amount greater than EUR 99 no charges will be charged for any of the temperatures.
If you are looking for a healthy, delicious and quick way to enjoy a lot of fruits and vegetables, there is no better option than a Smoothie.
A Smoothie is a great way to get a lot of nutrients in a single glass, plus they are quick and easy to make at home. Want to know how to make a healthy Smoothie? Stay, this blog is for you!
Have you ever wondered why it is so important to eat healthy foods? While eating a healthy diet can help you maintain a healthy weight, there are many other benefits that have a great impact on our overall health and well-being. Fruits and vegetables are a great ally in this diet and their daily consumption is of great importance.
Sometimes, we stop consuming these foods because we do not like their taste or we are not convinced by their texture, but this inconvenience can be solved by turning these foods into smoothies.
What do we need to make a healthy Smoothie?
First of all, we will need the fruit and vegetables that we like the most. From Zumit, we can buy single-dose bags of fruit and vegetables, already peeled, washed and cut, and frozen through the IQF method. IQF freezing is one of the safest freezing techniques, allowing us to preserve all the texture, flavor and nutrients of food. These bags of fruits and vegetables are specially prepared for the elaboration of our healthy smoothies and speed up the process of elaboration.
Next, we will need a blender with the capacity to crush ice, since our fruit and vegetables are deep-frozen.
And finally, we will use an apple juice, without added sugars as the base of our healthy smoothie.
Preparation of our Healthy Smoothie
1. We are going to open the bag of single-dose fruit that we like the most, directly from the freezer and pour it into the blender.
2. We will add 250ml of apple juice without added sugar. We recommend apple juice as it will not alter the taste or color of your Smoothie.
3. We cover our blender and blend all our ingredients for 1 minute.
And... that's it! Now we can enjoy our healthy Smoothie in just 1 minute, and without staining the kitchen.
Types of healthy Smoothies
In Zumit, we can find a great amount of varieties of Smoothies, with fruit that sometimes is difficult to obtain, of any season and adapted to all tastes:
-Berries Paradise: With strawberry, blueberry, cherry and mango.
-Caribbean Passion: With pineapple, mango and papaya.
-Tropical Heaven: With mango, melon, pineapple and kiwi.
-Vitality: With banana and strawberry.
-Colada Jungle: With banana, pineapple and coconut.
-Watermelon summer: With watermelon, strawberry, mango and chia seeds.
-Squeeze Nature: With passion fruit, carrot, pineapple and mango.
-Dragon Fruit Mix: With dragon fruit, strawberry and mango.
-Delightful: With mango, banana, blueberry and acai.
-Green Power: With pineapple, spinach, cucumber and kale.
In conclusion, with the single-dose sachets provided by Zumit, we can easily, quickly and cost-effectively make our healthy smoothies at home without having to buy natural fruit and have it deteriorate, or stain the kitchen.
If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to help you.