The access and / or use of the website attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from that same moment, fully and without reservation, the present General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify Or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the web.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents.
The user undertakes to use the web and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Also, it is prohibited, the use of the web for illicit or harmful purposes against Zumit or any third party, or that, in any way, can cause prejudice or prevent the normal operation of the web.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc ...), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally allowed.
- Any violation of the rights of Zumit or its legitimate owners on them.
- Its use for all commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the web by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used in the network, as long as they do not cause any harm to the web.
III.- Liability of the user for damages
The use of the web will be done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. This responsibility will be extended to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or the like assigned for access to the web or any of its services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Zumit reserves the right to deny at any time and without prior notice, access to the website, to users who do not comply with these general conditions, or the individuals that in each case are applicable to them.
IV.- Unilateral modification
Zumit may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or delete the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the website.
The persons or entities that pretend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another portal or internet store to any of the pages of the store zumit.es, must be subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction or total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the web zumit.es
- Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the store will not be established without the express prior authorization of Zumit.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect expression will be included on the pages of the web nor on the services or contents of the same.
- Except for those signs that form part of the "hyperlink", the webpage in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Zumit, unless expressly authorized by Zumit .
- The establishment of the "hyperlink" will not imply the existence of relations between Zumit and the owner of the website or the portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Zumit of the services and contents offered in said portal.
- Zumit will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made or the information and statements included in them.
Any hyperlink to the web will be made to your main page or main pages of the sections it contains.
The web provides users with links and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. Zumit does not commercialize, nor direct, nor controls in advance, nor makes own the contents, services, information and manifestations available in said websites.
Zumit does not assume any responsibility, including indirect or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions , Demonstrations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Zumit and that are accessible through the web.
VI.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Zumit makes no warranty or liability in any case for damages of any nature that could lead to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the web and / or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the web, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users of the web.
- The non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to services provided to users through the web.
The duration of the provision of the web service and of the services is of indefinite character.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Zumit reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the fourth condition.
VIII.- Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual content or sounds, as well as graphic design and source codes (hereinafter referred to as " "Content"), are the intellectual property of Zumit or of third parties, without the possibility that any of the exploitation rights over them can be understood as being transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Zumit or third parties, without it being understood that access to the website attributes any rights to said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
In order to preserve the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to Zumit specifying:
- Personal data of the person holding the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
- Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web.
- Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
IX.- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
Zumit and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante for any questions that may arise or actions exercised arising from the provision of the web service and its services and Contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of what is established herein.