- We inform you that your order will be processed with the appropriate logistics according to the temperature of the products that make up your basket, being able to use different transports suitable to the type of product. If your basket contains refrigerated or frozen products they will be served by transport with controlled temperature to avoid breaking the cold chain.
- We detail here the quantities that are applied by temperatures so that you can check it with the products chosen in your basket::
- Peninsula: EUR 4.95 for orders less than EUR 50.
- Balearic Islands: EUR 6,95 for orders less than EUR 69.
- Peninsula (only available BARCELONA and MADRID): EUR 10 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- Peninsula: EUR 6.50 for orders of less than EUR 50.
- For orders exceeding the minimum temperature thresholds, no shipping costs will apply.
- For orders with a total amount greater than EUR 99 no charges will be charged for any of the temperatures.
If you're looking for a tasty and nutritious option to support your weight loss goals, look no further. Zumit's weight loss smoothies are an incredibly versatile and delicious option that can make your journey to a healthier body easier and more enjoyable.Read more
At Zumit, we understand that the business world is dynamic and ever-changing. As an online distributor of frozen fruit, we are dedicated to staying ahead of the curve, offering practical and high quality options for your food or hospitality business.Read more
At Zumit, we are always committed to supporting the community and promoting a healthy lifestyle. That's why this year we had the honor of being sponsors of the emblematic San Blas Bonfire during the traditional Bonfires of San Juan in Alicante, our terreta! It has been a wonderful experience to be part of this special celebration.Read more
Smoothies have become a popular trend in healthy eating these days, and it's no wonder, as they bring a wide range of benefits to our well-being. In this blog, we will explore all the benefits of including smoothies in your daily routine, from improving digestive health to boosting the immune system.Read more
Last week from 6 to 8 March, Horeca Professional Expo was held at IFEMA in Madrid, the largest meeting between professionals and entrepreneurs in the world of HORECA. ZUMit through Blendtec was at its stand offering visitors the opportunity to try our 100% natural IQF frozen fruit and vegetable smoothies.Read more
One of the fundamental pillars for success in Horeca establishments is the profit margin, this is achieved after a transaction with the client. It is essential that a business has well planned to have in its portfolio products with high profitability and their combination with other types of products.Read more
In this time when temperature changes cause the number of flus and colds to increase, we want to highlight which are the best fruits and vegetables according to a recent study by the University of Oxford to combat and slow them in a natural way. These fruits and vegetables can be found in our frozen fruit Smoothies and our Cold Press juices on the ZUMit website.Read more
Dragon fruit is an exotic fruit known under multiple names such as pitahaya or picajon. They call it dragon fruit because the plant that produces it climbs over the trunks of the trees and intertwines giving the shape to the body of a dragon. It is an exotic fruit with a soft and pleasant taste that is ideal for taking in Smoothies.Read more